Thank you for your interest in Westgate Hill Academy Primary.
Working at Westgate Hill Primary Academy represents a huge range of opportunities, both personal and professional. As part of The Laidlaw Schools Trust we can offer competitive salaries, excellent conditions of service, access to pension schemes and a range of other staff benefits.
Westgate Hill Primary Academy is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; it expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (previously CRB).
Teaching and Support Staff opportunities are listed here and all the relevant forms you will need to apply for a post can be found by clicking on the relevant links.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
- Download "20170928 Application Guidance Notes"
- Download "2017 LST Application Form"
- Download "English Maths Teacher (temporary) November 2017 Excelsior"
- Download "Year 6 Class Teacher External Job Advert Nov 17"
- Download "Year 6 Class Teacher Person Spec"
- Download "Year 6 Class Teacher MS Job Desc"
- Download "Job Description Teacher Level 2 U1"
- Download "Job Description Teacher Level 3 U2"
- Download "Job Description Teacher Level 4 U3"